Features - 86
Support - 92
Pricing - 95
Overall - 90
Suitable for just starting bloggers and small websites, Ipage is a catch at cheap pricing.
Ipage is one of the cheapest hosts on the planet providing all necessary tools for a good host. Part of Endurance International Group, Ipage provides hosting at very cheap prices even at industry standards.
This is what they offer on their homepage:
- Unlimited Disk Space, Bandwidth& Email Addresses
- FREE Domain Registration
- FREE Security Suite
- FREE Site-Building Tools
- FREE Online Store
- FREE Search Engine & Marketing Credits
- GREEN! Powered by 100% wind energy
Don’t go screaming on seeing „unlimited“. Unlimited in the sense means using resources for normal purposes other than file and resource sharing.
As of now, Ipage costs at 2.25$ per month. Pretty low compared to industry. However you might want to note that its renewal chargers are a bit above industry standards.
Ipage has outstanding support that can be contacted using livechat, phone and by ticket. These guys are relentless and will help you from joining to anything around their website
Ipage has record braking uptime. Their 2014 uptime is around 99.99 % which is at approximately 4min per month.
Ipage offers free Sitelock security suite that scans your site daily for malware that could block visitors, and makes sure that you’re free of spam. SiteLock is a comprehensive security software application that protects your site from:
- Identity Theft
- Online Scams
No other host provides this feature though they take security measures.
- Free domain for the first year( renewed at 14.5$)
- Fast support through livechat, phone and tickets.
- powered by green energy.
- 30day money back guarantee
- Free sitelock security
- Their terms indicate that if you used Paypal for paying, they wont be able to refund you in case you opt out of their service within 30days.
- Renewal charges a little higher than industry standards.
- Not SSD drives( most other hosts provide SSD drives for faster page loads)
- Not recommended for businesses.
- Allegations of overselling